2022 is a special year for Casa Decor, which celebrates the thirtieth edition of an event that has been bringing together leading design brands and architecture practices since 1992.
On the occasion of Casa Decor 2022, Tubes returns to Madrid with five products, including designer radiators and heating elements selected by major Spanish architecture practices and included in five different spaces within the impressive building at Calle Goya 89.
For Tubes, this is an important edition because, in addition to witnessing for the third year running the interest that the brand’s products rouses in Spanish design studios, it is also an opportunity to present the new I Ching heated towel rail for the first time in Spain.
Alongside this latest new entry by Tubes, the brand will be exhibiting its Trame, t.b.t., Milano radiators and Eve – the nomadic sphere: these objects differ greatly from one another but they all share a strong personality and decorative character, designed to accommodate the design requirements of both domestic and contract settings.
Discover the interiors where Tubes is present this year:
– I Ching in the space designed by Sinmas Studio (Mateo Climent and Sigfrido Serra)
– Trame in the dining room designed by Studio Nometri (Ana M. Fernández)
– Milano in the Axor space designed by Studio Reciente (Carlos Tomás)
– t.b.t. in the living room designed by Marta Labrador
– Eve in the Prodis Foundation space designed by Devesa & Agenjo Interiorismo
TUBES @ CASA DECOR 2022
7th APRIL – 22nd MAY
CALLE GOYA 89, MADRID